[one-users] ttylinux via ssh not accessible any more after migrate / suspend -> resume

Jaime Melis j.melis at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Sep 3 01:51:28 PDT 2010

Hi Viktor,

that's a very interesting problem. Let's check if it's related to the
bridge. Start the vm and execute 'brctl show' on one host. Migrate it
to another host and execute 'brctl show' on that second host. Compare
those outputs and check if libvirt/kvm is correctly attaching the
network interface to the bridge.

cheers,
Jaime