[one-users] VMWare driver: file permission set to root after VM runs

Shi Jin jinzishuai at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 14:19:05 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I followed the instructions to setup of ESXi based cloud using OpenNebul-1.4.
I also created the oneadmin user on the ESXi host and use it to connect to the host. Everything works fine but once the VM runs on the ESXi host, the file permissions changes from oneadmin to root. Is there a way to keep everything under oneadmin control?
I guess this is more VMWare related but I hope people doing OpenNebula+ESX can share some experience here.
Thanks.
--
Shi Jin, PhD