[one-users] Images problem

Luca Lorenzini lorenzini.luca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:10:10 PDT 2010

Hi, i'm an italian student and i'm using OpenNebula 1.4 for my thesis. I
need to build a Virtual Lab that will permit to the students to use a
preconfigurated vm with a browser. My problem is that every time a student
request a vm OpenNebula will copy the "virgin" vm image (it's about 4GB) and
it takes long time. I know that i could link to the image, but i need that
students have root access to the vm and with linking there is a concurrent
use of the image. And now my question: there is a way to keep the image
"virgin" without copy it?

Luca