[one-users] OpenNebula 1.4 with Xen 3.0 - VCPU Problem

Cyril Migeon cyril.migeon at ibcp.fr
Mon Sep 6 02:50:02 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I tried to deploy some virtual machines with more than 1 CPU, but that
didn't worked as I expected, I  have just 1 CPU available on my virtual
machines.
Firstly is it the CPU value that I have to change in the one template or
add a VCPU (as i saw in the Xen template) value?
I took a little look at the sources and I noticed that the VCPU option
in
the one template correspond at a "vcpu ='<vcpu_number>' " option
in the $ONE_LOCATION/var/<vm-id>/deployment.0 file
(build in XenDriver.cc line 134) but it seems that Xen expects a
"vcpus='<vcpu_number>' " option when I look at the xen logs.

Cheers,
Cyril.