[one-users] Placement section

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartins at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Sep 20 02:41:05 PDT 2010

Hi Rubén,

The PLACEMENT attribute you are using is ignored by the scheduler (take a
look at the examples in the link you provided). Try with
REQUIREMENTS = "HYPERVISOR   = \"kvm\""

If you are using the development version, you may want to try the new host
clustering feature [1] instead of using the hypervisor attribute.

Regards,
Carlos

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.0:cluster_guide

Carlos Martín, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher
DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog
http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing:
http://www.OpenNebula.org