[one-users] Installation problem

shirish shirishreddy89 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:48:57 PDT 2009

hello Tino,

I have been following the guidelines of the link i have given earlier,
basically am a beginner so the terminology of worker node might be confusing
to me. I am trying to install the open nebula in my laptop adhering to the
installation steps as in the URL posted before. You might wanna look through
the url once http://blog.dsa-research.org/?p=130. can you detail me on my
next steps, when i do onehost list i get list of clusters as shown

 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 cluster02                   0                          0
100                                  err
   1 cluster03                   0                          0    100
                         err
   2 cluster03                   0                          0    100
                          err
   3 cluster02                   0                           0    100
                         err
   4 cluster02                   0                           0
100                                 err

The stat field shows err guess it means that it has erred during the
installation itself.
I am having trouble in getting started.

cheers
shirish